Automated PO processing means no more errors
Manual purchase order processing is error-prone, time-consuming, and causes bottlenecks. It’s time to make it a thing of the past.
Purchase order automation software eliminates issues related to confusing spreadsheets, data discrepancies, and documents lost in a pile of emails.
As a result, your procure-to-pay process becomes more efficient. You can quickly verify extracted fields, make changes or send this data to other tools in your stack.
Try purchase oder data extraction today.
The future of purchase order processing is here
Optical character recognition (OCR) is a technology that converts images, such as scanned purchase order documents, into machine-encoded text. Our model is trained to handle low-quality files.
PO data extraction
The core feature of our technology is its powerful data extraction component. Utilizing AI and ML, our entity extraction understands the context of purchase order data fields.
The Alphamoon platform automatically labels incoming files and sorts them based on their contents and layout. The first segmentation requires no manual work.
Connect Alphamoon to your stack through an API or via Zapier. You can also sync Google Drive or OneDrive to automatically source any new purchase order.
Have questions about the product? Read the most common ones or get in touch.
Blank - do not use
What processes can I improve thanks to PO automation?
PO automation improves procurement processes in your business by reducing errors, increasing accuracy, and providing more control over procedures that involve suppliers. Additionally, you can gain better visibility of all your procurement operations.
How much time does it take to set up Alphamoon Workspace?
Setting up Alphamoon Workspace is super easy, and takes only a few minutes. Sign up to the platform, create the custom process, establish fields you would like to extract and upload your documents.
Want to know more about IDP? Sign up for our newsletter.
Looking for another document type?
Content with actionable tips at your fingertips
At Alphamoon, everyone has room for growth. And it's not...
When your goal is to optimize business processes through automation for others, the last thing...
Alphamoon is developing an AI-based platform to automate document processing. It helps companies...
Where to start with purchase order automation?
Purchase order automation can benefit various business areas, including:
- Procurement: Automating purchase orders streamlines the entire procurement process, from requisition to order creation and supplier management. It improves efficiency, reduces errors, and speeds up processing times.
- Finance and Accounting: Automated purchase orders integrate seamlessly with financial systems, enabling accurate tracking and recording of expenses.
- Inventory Management: Purchase order automation improves inventory management by ensuring the timely and accurate ordering of goods. It helps maintain optimal inventory levels and prevents stockouts or overstocking.
- Supplier Relationship Management: Automated purchase orders facilitate better supplier communication and collaboration. They enhance supplier relationships and foster efficient supply chain management.
- Operational Efficiency: Businesses can streamline their operations by automating purchase orders. Automation eliminates manual data entry, reduces paperwork, minimizes processing delays, and enables faster decision-making, resulting in improved operational efficiency.
What fields can be extracted from purchase orders?
These are the most common fields that can be extracted from POs:
- Purchase Order Number: A unique identifier assigned to each purchase order for tracking and reference.
- Address Details: The shipping or billing address associated with the purchase order.
- Buyer’s Data: Information about the buyer or purchasing department, such as name, contact details, and the department responsible for the purchase.
- Expected Ship Date: The anticipated date when the goods are expected to be shipped or delivered.
- Vendor Number: A unique identifier assigned to each vendor or supplier.
- Total Value: The overall monetary value of the purchase order.
- Quantities of Goods Ordered: The specific quantities or units of each item ordered to ensure proper inventory management and fulfillment.