- These Terms will show you what are the rules of using our Platform – further on you will find detailed information on the principles of our cooperation.
The platform is available at: https://aia.alphamoon.ai (“Platform”), it is addressed to entrepreneurs (B2B relationship), and its task is to facilitate business by automating the activities of entering invoices into the computer system. This is traditionally done manually – which is time consuming, costly and carries the risk of human error. We want our product to solve this problem. We also believe that our Platform is more efficient than OCR systems available on the market, because it is based on artificial intelligence algorithms. This allows you to achieve results that were beyond the reach of existing technologies.
- We are a Polish company and our registration data is: Alphamoon Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Grabarska 1, 50-079 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the registry number (Polish: KRS) 0000621513 and having VAT number (Polish: NIP) 8943079568 and statistical number (Polish: REGON): 364634116, share capital PLN 17,000.00, fully paid up.
You can also contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. After registering, you will be able to contact us via the customer panel.
Our relationship may also be supplemented by a written contract (or in another form) – if we decide to enter into one.
Our cooperation may end when you decide so. If you decide that you no longer want to use the Platform, do not pay the fee for the next period and inform us about it, including using the account cancellation functionality. Cooperation may also end when we decide so, in particular in the event of non-payment or failure to comply with the provisions of Terms (immediate effect). We may also decide at some point to discontinue the Platform, inter alia, if we want to replace it with another product – in which case we will notify you in advance.
When registering, provide your real data: the name of your company, its tax identification number (in Polish: NIP), company address, name and surname of the contact person, telephone number and e-mail address, and then keep them up to date. You will also submit a declaration that you are an entrepreneur and choose the form of using the Platform – payment and the scope of the service.
- By providing you with the Platform, we comply with the law, including: the Polish Act on the provision of electronic services, unified text of February 6, 2020 (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended), the Polish Act of May 10 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, as amended), the Polish Act of June 30, 2000, Industrial Property Law (Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 49, item 508, as amended), the Polish Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 2006 No. 90 item 631 as amended), the Polish Act of April 23, 1964 Civil Code, i.e. of September 16, 2020 (Journal U. of 2020, item 1740, as amended), the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC and other generally applicable legal acts.
The main functionality of the Platform is the processing of data contained in invoices. The Platform allows you to export data from invoices uploaded to the Platform from various sources – for example pdf files, graphic files (in popular formats such as jpg) and others.
You can choose which invoices you want to process, which fields are of interest to you, and you can also correct potential errors of artificial intelligence (there should be less and less of them over time). The Platform, after processing invoices, will generate structured data. You can enter this data into your accounting program.
- We do not introduce software or data that are not a component of the content of the service we provide to your ICT system. The use of the Platform is associated with typical threats related to the use of the Internet for the purpose of data transmission. We use widely accepted on the market and having a good reputation security and technical measures to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing your data, including cryptography. Remember, however, that we are not responsible for how you store your login and password yourself – no one should have access to them except you.
In case you don’t comply with the above, in particular if you provide unlawful content (contrary to law or morality), we may block or delete this content, block or prevent you from using the Platform, and if the law imposes such an obligation on us – also inform the relevant authorities about the irregularities.
We are not obligated to research your behavior and we do not. However, if we learn about irregularities – we will have to react adequately.
Failure to comply with the above requirements may result in termination of our cooperation with immediate effect.
- By using the Platform, apart from the right to use it, you do not acquire any other rights, including copyrights. It is our product and the full rights, including intellectual property, in particular copyrights and industrial property, remain solely with us.
We do not agree to any other use of the Platform than provided for in its functionalities. You may not violate our rights, including reverse engineering activities. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in termination of our cooperation with immediate effect.
- To enable you to use the Platform, we use standard libraries, including open source. We respect the authorship and rights of the entities that created them and who have the rights to them. The list of external libraries we use can be found at: https://aia.alphamoon.ai/open-source.
- We strive for continuous improvement of the Platform, hence – without prior announcement – it may undergo changes. Among other things, there may be new functionalities and improvements, and the graphic design may also change.
However, if the changes could result in a significant limitation of functionality, we will inform you in advance.
Due to the need for maintenance, administration and improvement work, it may happen that the Platform is temporarily unavailable or its functionalities are limited. However, we will try to ensure that it takes place at times that are least used by users and that it lasts as short as possible. If possible, we will inform you in advance.
From time to time, we may also send you system messages and other information related to the Platform. We respect your time and will not overuse this communication.
- The Platform is a highly innovative solution based on the latest information technologies, including those in the field of artificial intelligence and cloud computing. We make every effort to ensure that it functions as well as possible – we strive to increase its effectiveness and thus the satisfaction of our clients. It is a very complex product, and your hardware and software plus your internet provider are also involved in the interaction between you and us. We cannot guarantee that no error will occur, therefore we do not provide any warranty or guarantee. We are also not liable for any damages – we provide the Platform on an “as is” basis and in the event of an error we are not responsible for any damages (neither in terms of damnum emergens nor lucrum cessans).
- If you notice that something is not working properly, please report it via the form available in the customer panel or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
In the description, please provide us with the nature of the irregularities, the time of their occurrence and other related circumstances. If possible, attach a screenshot as well.
We will try to contact you as soon as possible and rectify the fault. We will make every effort not to exceed the 14-day deadline, but it may be that we need further information from you.
- The Platform has been designed so that it can be used with most hardware and software available on the market. Nevertheless, we would like to point out to you that the necessary minimum technical requirements that you must provide on your side are: a computer / device with Internet access and an installed web browser of version no lower than Firefox 82.0+, Google Chrome 88+, Microsoft Edge 88+. We recommend that your computer has up-to-date antivirus software installed and that it is regularly updated.
- When using the Platform, we may also obtain technical data via electronic means (e.g. via cookies). These data may include, inter alia information about: the operating system used by the user, the web browser and the IP address of the user’s device, the user’s location, the version of the computer or other device used for connection, the signal strength and the level of battery consumption of the device used, the plugins used by the user on a given device, advertisements displayed by the user , language settings used in the user’s browser, previously viewed website, user’s screen resolution. Processing the above-mentioned technical data aims to improve the operation of the Platform.
We may also collect and process user data using Google Analytics. Google Analytics creates statistics, inter alia collects information on the time spent on the website, the number of page views in a given time period, the country of origin of users and the software used by users. These data are depersonalized and available to us in the form of numbers, which makes it impossible to assign them to specific users. Each user has the option to disable Google Analytics in the browser used by them by installing an appropriate add-on blocking the collection of data. It is available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- The applicable law is Polish law, and the only competent court – the common court locally competent for us. If a dispute arises – let’s try to resolve it amicably – between us, without involving other entities.